DIY closet – Help!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate DIY closet – Help!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joana
    Participant

Hello everyone!
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I recently moved to a different city for college and I’m staying at my grandma’s. She freed the attic for me but left some furniture for me to use, like this greenish closet. I still don’t know how to decorate the whole room but I know that I don’t like the look of the closet. Any ideas on how to DIY it? I was thinking painting it white, changing the door handels and glue mirror pieces to the doors, making a triangle with them in the corners (upper left corner and lower right corner). The problem is, the only wall where the closet fits is beige and I’m afraid white wouldn’t look good there.</p>
      Can anyone help? You can suggest new DIY ideas for the closet too, the mirror one was just an idea.

Thank you in advance!

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Joana!

You lucky duck, that’s such a cool piece!

I’ll tell you what, this would be the perfect piece for the DIY we’re releasing this Sunday! Make sure to check the YouTube channel this weekend to see what I’m talking about and I’ll check back in next week with some tips!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.