Favorite Mr.Kate Moment

Home Forums Little Misters Favorite Mr.Kate Moment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Adan Carrasco
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>For me, everything was my favorite about Mr.Kate and the Mr.Kate team. I always enjoy the quality of the work being produced by everyone and I enjoy it because of how incredibly done it is. But most importantly I enjoy it because I get to escape this crazy world we live in and I get to zone everything out and indulge in creative energy and pure fun. This year was a rough one with the presidential elections and I remember feeling so down and Kate made me feel loved at a time where I was struggling with all the negativity. Her words on Snapchat and her reply to my tweet the day after the election really made me feel like she had my back. I am brown and gay and I love that I can really be myself and feel</p>
      accepted by this great community. We are a little family of creative and loving people. It may sound so cheesy but she shines light to this great creative weirdo community and I’m so happy to be a part of it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.