Favourite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Home Forums Little Misters Favourite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

gracesimmonds
    Participant

This year I’ve had sooooo many memorable moments from the team at Mr. Kate Studios.

By far my favourite moment was the launch of Office Goals ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’™

Working at Mr. Kate Studios with all those creative weirdos is my dream job for sure!!!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="301"] ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป[/caption]

Brittany Hodnett
      Participant

It’s so hard to choose just one moment!! I loved pretty much all of them! But I absolutely loved when OMGWBAH came back! Especially the one with Joey’s nephews and how they wanted a dinosaur in the backyard. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Jacqueline Clark
        Participant

How do I just pick one??!! I think my favorite moment(s) is watching Kate shop for the room makeovers. I love seeing her process and how she goes about creating special moments for each space that embrace both the design theme and the individual she’s designing for. I think it’s almost relaxing to get that retail therapy through someone else’s perspective and it has definitely taught me to expand my vision thoughtfully when designing/decorating. โœŒ๐Ÿป๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Amanda Wills
          Participant

Hey All!! I stumbled across Mr.Kate You Tube channel this year and I was so glad I did!! From the first video I watched I knew I loved the sassy personality and all of the positive vibes that come from this wonderful group of people! I think that my favorite moment would be finding this group in general, because I just get so much inspiration and always feel connected to everyone here! I love the OMGWBAH series! I think my favorite from OMGWBAH was the Master Bathroom reveal!! Such an amazing job and I think it came out perfect!! Can’t wait to see what comes in the new year!! Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC holiday!!!ย  #becausewhynot #whynot #mrkate #littlemisters #happysnappyfam

Sarah_Coria
            Participant

I have sooo many favorite Mr. Kate moments from 2016! ย How to pick just one?! SO HARD! From the OMGWACO episodes, my favorite has to be Shameless Maya’s living space. ย The way y’all painted the wall is to die for and so dreamy! From the DIY videos, I loved the embellished sweater and the tufted bench video. ย From the office goals videos, I laugh so hard at all of them, but I’m most fond of the ย most recent Christmas episode. ย The way your team works so well together and love each other is the best and y’all are are so funny together and ya gotta love Joey being Santa Claus! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ย My favorite video from the OMGWBAH series is the unveiling of the master bath. ย It’s absolutely gorgeous!!! Of course I love the kitchen one too, but I’m jealous of your beautiful shower! ย Another favorite moment was the first (I think it was?) live video stream with Kate. ย It’s so cool how y’all really make us feel like part of your lives. ย I feel like I truly know you guys and love and care for you like you’re some of my closest friends. ย OH! Also, I LOVE the videos where Kate shops for all the room makeovers. ย Please keep making those!!! ๐Ÿ’—

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you creative weirdos! I cannot wait to see what Mr. Kate has in store for 2017!!!

Carmen Cao
              Participant

My favourite Mr. Kate moment is probably the launch of Office Goals too!! It just brings me a whole new level of joy because I get to see a behind the scenes view into how an office is being redone and it’s actually incredibly applicable to a lot of different rooms that we wouldn’t normally see in a OMGWACO vid! Plus the intro to the series, with everyone looking badasss and chic? LOVE IT.

Actually #officegoals + #squadgoals <3 <3

Ali Lang
                Participant

My favorite moments have been the OMGWACO episodes! I love seeing how each person received such an individualized and beautiful space!

Sharon McIntosh
                  Participant

I love Kate’s snap chats! Makes the happy snappy fam proud!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽ‰

Stephanie Call
                    Participant

I think my favorite moment came yesterday. I’ve been sharing lots from the Mr. Kate team with my husband. About the inspiration I get, and the lovely people who work there. Enough so I suppose that yesterday he told me he’s been watching the whole OMG We Bought A House and Office Goals series this past week! He’s been really inspired by the positivity of the team and the fun unique personalities they all have. Watching the series gave him the words to articulate a lot of the things those strong, manly, quiet types don’t quite know how to say. He and I met on a level where we really connected and vibed on our ideas about the future and the way we want to live, and that wonderful experience was brought about by all the wonderful weirdos at Mr. Kate studios just being themselves.

P.s. He still really enjoys The Click 5 so it’s been really cool seeing Joey in his new job at Mr. Kate ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hayley Connor
                      Participant

My favorite Mr. Kate moment of ย 2016 has to be the comeback of OMG We Bought a House. So many #GOALS in that. Every episode was AMAZING.

Ashley Kersey
                        Participant

MY favorite moment has been all of the Office Goals videos especially since they come out on Saturdays while I was at work NEEDING a creative outlet and loving imagining working at a place like Mr. Kate because it truly lives up to the videoโ€™s names of OFFICE GOALS! I also loved OMGWACO for Joslyn Davis because she lived in a studio and I used to live in a small studio with no ideas of how to make it pop & also be functional while it being small, so now I have some great ideas if i ever move into a small space again!!! thanks for a great year of videos!

gracesimmonds
                          Participant

Another favourite moment of mine was the creation and release of the Relic Collection ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The lookbook for that collection is everything!!!

And the Winter Moon Lariat….

I mean ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒ™โœจ๐Ÿ’™

Jenna Rabel
                            Participant

My favorite Mr. Kate moment of the year was meeting the team on my trip to L.A. and seeing the Mr. Kate office in person!! It is truly office goals ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine Patterson
                              Participant

Mine was definitely OMGWACO and Office Goals. I’m obsessed with the longer episodes. The Mr. Kate office is totally my dream workplace. I recently started taking a film class and I would love to be an editor at Mr. Kate! The OMGWACO episodes are so cool because they show so many different styles and spaces. I really loved Joselyn’s and Andrea’s. I’m so pumped for Meghan’s!!

Stephanie Call
                                Participant

Another favorite thing about this year was the launch of Office Goals. I know it’s not really a moment, but getting that insight into the working relationships of everyone behind the scenes makes the Mr. Kate channel so unlike the rest of YouTube. I think that alone has done more to bring us together as little misters than anything else. Even though most of us just watch, it’s helped me feel like I know you all. And that just by watching I’m a part of this wonderfully creative community.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.