Help with Window Treatments on a bump out window

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Help with Window Treatments on a bump out window

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darlene Farmer
    Participant

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="817"]Recessed window Help me with window treatment for this window, please[/caption]

Hi

I am in the beginning stages of planning to redecorate my living/dining room combo. My dilema is window treatments for 2 recessed windows. As you can see I have wide blinds on the window which I will keep but the tropical/leopard valances have to go. The valances worked great for the type of window but I think valances are out of date now so wanting maybe floor length curtains on the side, but not sure how that would look. A section of a sectional sofa will be up against the wall that is pictured. The same size recessed window is in the dining room so same window treatment will need to be in the dining room as it is all one  long narrow room. Thanks for your advice!

Jenny Strompf
      Participant

Hey what about something like these? They’re not square like yours but they’re nice for some inspo 🙂

Best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.