Interior designing for high school entrepreneurship class. πŸ¦„

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Interior designing for high school entrepreneurship class. πŸ¦„

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Mr. Kate,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I need some advice, I am currently taking an entrepreneurship class in high school and soon we will have to create a business and make business plans and such but don’t know where to begin. I love to get creative and I am so passionate abouf it! I love interior design and graphic designing as you can probably tell on Instagram (@simply.mrkate) πŸ¦„ I love those kinds of things but not sure how to turn it into a business and use these ideas for my class. Maybe you could help me out with certain aspects and help me through this business class because this is all so new to me and I’m only 16. Better to start early than later!!!
      Yours Truly,Β Kaeli πŸ¦„

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Anonymous.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Kaeli!

Thanks for @simply.mrkate!! I love seeing talented young creative weirdos. It’s hard to answer a broad business question since there are so many details, but as you dive into that class, I’m happy to give more specific advice. A good place to start is to think about how you can satisfy a need in a unique and approachable way.

Good luck in your class!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.