iPhone Photo Editing Apps

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate iPhone Photo Editing Apps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brittany Laird
    Participant

What are your favorite iPhone editing apps? Or what you use to edit your photos? I currently use snapseed and vsco but always looking for new stuff. Thanks!

-Brit

Dannie Fountain
      Participant

I use PicTapGo, you can save your editing recipes and create custom filters šŸ™‚

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

I love VSCO too and that’s what I’ve been using lately – I’ve even forked over the $2.99 for more of their filter packages. I also really like Afterlight because you can fine tune the photo and add white borders, etc. For photo correcting, I like FaceTune which allows you to easily zap out blemishes and I love the ‘details’ button to sharpen eyes and jewelry in photos, you can also whiten your teeth and the whites of your eyes if the filter casts a hue.

gracesimmonds
          Participant

My favourite editing app is Aviary. It is amazing! Sooooo many ways to edit your photos and it’s pretty straightforward to use šŸ˜Š

Brittany Laird
            Participant

I keep trying to like Afterlight but I’m so spoiled with Snapseed being able to use a brush to adjust exposure, saturation and what not. I’ll have to give Aviary a try!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.