Last week, my son had an electric shock from laptops. He was playing on the laptop while it was charging. I had told him several times not to use the laptop when it is charging. But he got the electric shock from the socket. He was scared and cried out loudly. When I touched the socket, I too got an electric shock. I felt a little bit of panic for few seconds. Usually, this never happens. Yesterday, I got an electric shock while working in the kitchen. It was due to a power surge.
Last month there were some electrical repairs and we called an electrician. After an electrical inspection, he recommended rewiring the whole house. We purchased the house from a family who moved from Toronto. We had to spend a lot of money for its maintenance. It will be expensive to rewire the house. Is it necessary to rewire the house?