Mr.Kate room make over.

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Mr.Kate room make over.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pargol sanaat
    Participant

Hi Mr.Kate.

I have been watching your videos on YouTube to get ideas to redesign my room.

I have made some changes so far but I was wondering if I want you to come over and help me with it how much would it cost or if you even would come over?

I would be happy if you reply to me.

Thank you.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Pargol!!

Thank you so much for watching the videos and for all your support!! The best way for me to help you with your room is if you post specific questions here on the forums and I can give you some advice or inspiration!

Hope I can help you!

XOXO,

Kate

pargol sanaat
        Participant

Hi Dear Mr. Kate,

Thank you so so much for replying to me.

Well, I have a very small bedroom with a lot of stuff, I have tried organizing it in the best possible way but it just doesn’t look good and even though it is organized to me it looks messy to others. If you could help me with some organization tips or if there is video on your channel that I can watch please send me the link to it.

Also I really love the thing you find in thrift stores but I live in Canada and I have not been able to find a thrift store that has cool stuff like what you have found. Do you by chance know any good thrift stores in Toronto? The ones I went to were mostly cloths and ugly ones by the way !!

Again thank you for replying to me.

love,

Pargol.

Mr. Kate
          Keymaster

Hey Pargol!

If you’re not happy about the thrift stores near you, flea markets and weekend garage sales are other great options! If you have time, go through your stuff to help you organize, the less you have means the less you have to store. Finding storage solutions that work best for you and create a home for everything can also be super helpful. You can check out our OMGWACO With PatrickStarrr to see how we did it!

Thanks for your question!

XOXO,

Kate

pargol sanaat
            Participant

Hi kate,

thank you so much again for replying.

It was very useful.

Love.

Pargol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.