My Favorite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Home Forums Little Misters My Favorite Mr. Kate Moment of 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sarah Hummel
    Participant

I would have to say that my favorite Mr. Kate moment of 2016 was when I discovered Mr. Kate! I heard about Mr. Kate through Brittany Furlan’s Snapchat when she posted about her birthday present from Mr. Kate. I loved the necklace, and I’m a curious person, so I tracked her down, and I’m so glad I did! Ever since then, I have been looking forward to Mr. Kate’s daily snaps, IG pics, videos, etc. I also fell in love with her jewelry pieces. I dabbled in metalsmithing in high school, so I love and appreciate the handmade aspect of her work. I started making a wish list, and ordered 3 separate times during the Black Friday weekend!

This year has been a tough one for me. In June, I found out that my 53-year-old father is battling stage 4 lung cancer. He was never a smoker, so it came as a shock. We don’t know how much time he has left, and it has been very hard to see him so sad and scared. The emotional stress has been unbelievable at times, but it really truly helps having Mr. Kate in my life. Her confidence and positivity and unapologetically quirky, creativeĀ weirdness makes me smile everyday, and I am so thankful that she takes theĀ #happysnappyfam along for the ride thatĀ is her life. Ā From the bottom of my heart, Mr. Kate, thank you.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Thank you so much Sarah! Thank you so much for your curiosity and creative weirdness! My heart and healing vibes go out to your dad. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. I’m here for you! So happy that we get to connect and thanks for being in all the fams! (happysnappyfam, instafammy, subbies on the creative weirdo tube, etc!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.