My first apartment!!!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate My first apartment!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nayra Jarquin
    Participant

KATEEEE!

First of all, I love your videos and blogs! I’ve tried a few of your DIY’s already and i’m doing the “phases of the moon” one this weekend!

So I need help. I’m moving into my first apartment by myself in a month and there’s so many things that i want to do but i need to narrow it down and figure out the layout. I love the masculine/minimalist/black, white and grey color pallet for my living room. Any suggestions on curtains, rugs, sofa ?

Thank you in advance! I love you!!! 🙂

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Nayra,

Thank you so much for posting!! You have to let me know how the Phases of the Moon comes out this weekend!!

As far as your living room, it sounds like you already have the color palette picked out, so I would search out the items that you mentioned in the colors that you mentioned!

I tend to like a solid colored couch, then incorporate patterns in the curtains or rug. With a minimalist look, I’d opt just one subtle pattern for one item, then choose solid colors for the other items.

Good luck decorating!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.