ONE BEDROOM APT

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate ONE BEDROOM APT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rodelene Sainevil
    Participant

Hi, my name is Rodelene. I am currently living in New York, Long Island. I am living with my mother now she doesn’t speak much English but she is a great mother can’t complain. Recently I moved to a one bedroom apartment in West Babylon. I am a student. I am attending Farmingdale State College in Farmingdale, NY. I’m graduating next year and I need a fresh start because I’m also going to be 24 years old. I am very into Fashion and designing. Since I got this new apartment I’ve been shopping like crazy buying new product I’ve also been watching Mr Kate for you trying to get inspiration to make my own Pinterest board. I need help and I’m moving out this month. If it’s a lot of trouble for you to come out here then is there anyway you could tell me how to decorated please? Maybe I could send you pictures and I can send you what I have maybe you could show me how I could position at and where to put it and etc. I am from Haiti and I came to the United States when I was eight years old.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hi Rodelene,

Thanks for posting! Congrats on your new apartment!

It would be super helpful if you could send me pictures of your space, and some inspiration images too or ideas of what you want to accomplish! Just upload them into this forum thread and we can go from there!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.