Room decor tips

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Room decor tips

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shirliecruize
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kate. I follow a lot of youtubers so it was easy for me to stumble on your channel lol (btw I love your videos) Anywho I’m transferring to a new university this coming fall and I’m going to be roommates with 3 other girls (there will be 4 beds, 4 baths). I have been obsessed with moving out since the year started and I know how I want my room to look but I don’t know how to go about it. The room walls will be white so I want to use yellow, turquoise and hot pink in my room decor. I also want to throw in some gold. I don’t know what kind of wall art to do to tie the whole room together. I also like sheep skin, fur etc. I love glitter also. Prefer gold to silver. I just need ideas and if you could refer me to where I could by cheap but awesome room decor stuff I will love that. Thank you and stay talented

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey!

Thanks for posting! It sounds like you have a vision already for your room, and that it will be very fun and colorful!

The colors you mentioned remind me a lot of Jessie Paege’s new apartment makeover, that we did for the OMG We’re Coming Over episode that was released yesterday! I have links to all of the items I shopped for that room in the video description, and will have a shopping vlog that explains the whole design and shopping process released next week! (I can post the link here when it is released!)

Have fun decorating your room!

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.