Studio apartment

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Studio apartment

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Melinda Morris
    Participant

Hi Mr.Kate!!

I was wondering if you can help me out. It’s been 6 months since I moved into my studio. And to be honest I don’t know how to decorate it. I want it to feel homey so I can invite guest over. I need your help Mr. Kate!!! 😣

Andrea Snoek
      Participant

Hi! I know I am not mr Kate but maybe I can help. I have a little studio myself.

Some suggestions:

– Invest in a big cozy area rug, for your conversation area or/and for your bedroom-part. Rugs are awesome for designating area’s and make them feel their own instead of everything being in one big room (as is the problem with a studio).

– Hanging some art really brightens up a room, and makes it feel personal. The same goes for plants.

– Invest in light that is not hanging from the sealing, but offers soft warm light at eye height. This really cozy’s up a room.

– Candles!

– You can colour part of your wall in a deep/rich colour. For example the part of the wall where your bed is or the wall in your kitchen.

I hope my tips were of some sort of help!

(as I have watched all of mr Kates videos on Youtube allready, another great youtube channel is House&Home, with lots of decoration inspo)

Lots of love!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.