Throw Pillow Dilemma

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Throw Pillow Dilemma

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Catherine Jaye
    Participant

Is there a way to make a couch (or bed or chair) look nice without throw pillows? I like them but my husband hates them. If there’s another way to bring colors and textures into a space I want to try it. I’m trying to find a compromise, any suggestions would be much appreciated! 🙂

Natalie W
      Participant

You can add blankets draped over the back of the furniture  (especially for couches and chairs) for bed, those blankets work as well just not to many

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

Hey Catherine and Natalie!

I agree about a throw blanket drapes over the back of a chair. It adds texture and really covers up anything! Fold your blankets over the back of a chair, or horizontally across the back of a sofa. There are a ton of slip cover options too, if you’re trying to just change the look  of your sofa entirely.

Sure Fit is a sofa slip cover company that makes their products to fit around different sized pieces of furniture, so you can find something that will work!

I would suggest to try a throw blanket on a chair and one lumbar pillow on the couch, and I bet your husband won’t even notice!

Hope this helps!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.