Tiny bedroom, I need help!

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Tiny bedroom, I need help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Holly
    Participant

I just moved into a mobile home about 2 weeks ago (buying), and my bedroom is smaller than I was expecting and literally only fits my bed and barely my desk. I only have 2 corners to work with since I have a closet door on one corner and a door that leads to society on another corner. I need ideas on how to make my room look bigger without removing my desk. I’ve been all over pinterest and can’t seem to get inspired, ideas?

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Holly!

What I see here is an opportunity to really reassess your things, instead of just accepting the amount and specific things you own and finding a different way of rearranging them. Since you’re tight on space, purge any extra stuff that might just be lingering. I know many people are big fans of the KonMari method!

If you’ve already gone through this step and or cannot find anything you need to get rid of, focus on clearing the space and making it as zen as possible. Think vertically with storage, installing shelves on the walls and keeping the floorspace and desk space as free and clear as possible. The best way to make your room look bigger is to not overwhelm it!

Hope this helps!

XOXO,

Kate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.