Trendy bathroom ideas

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Trendy bathroom ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gloria Morgan
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kate,
      Our home construction is in progress, we have only living room interiors and bathroom works pending. I am wanting to outline it myself since I need it to be stylish and trendy. I have begun searching for the restroom and inside plans as far back as the development began. But not yet ready to pick one. So I think to collaborate ideas from the different designs and do a design. Can you all please share your trendy bathroom ideas and designs here, that I can pick a style and plan from that.
      I have seen that double vanity is becoming the trend now. What type of style would I pick while getting one for the bathroom? How about attaching a suction shower mirror in the wall for the vanity? Will it look cool? I would like to hear from you. Any ideas would be a great help.

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Hey Gloria!

Thanks for posting! Bathrooms are definitely their own fun (and challenge, sometimes!) to design. I have a Pinterest board where I have gathered a lot of different inspiration images and ideas for bathroom design, I would check that out for some ideas for your own! I wouldn’t go for the suction mirror for the vanity, personally. A more traditional vanity mirror will look much nicer!

Hope this helps! Good luck and have fun designing your bathroom!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.