Want to be a Little Mister? How-to Join!

Home Forums Little Misters Want to be a Little Mister? How-to Join!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mr. Kate
    Keymaster

Hi new or curious/potential Little Misters!

The Little Misters is a group of like-minded, creative weirdos who celebrate all things Mr. Kate (DIYs, videos, products) as well as share your creative endeavors or general life musings. It is a group that anyone with a passion for the above, can join, for free!

Perks:

• Exclusive offers and giveaways
      • Meeting new like-minded friends
      • Sharing and getting advice/support on your creative projects – DIY, interior design, style, beauty, whatever!
      • Google hang-outs/one on one communication with me, Mr. Kate… which sounds like a weird thing to be calling a perk ; )

HOW TO JOIN:

• No fee just please SIGN UP HERE for the newsletter that we send once per week with info on challenges, giveaways and fun stuff and also join our Facebook Group page here!

Post below with any questions and follow me on Snapchat (username: MRKATE) and Instagram @mrkatedotcom for day to day info.

XO and WELCOME! I love you already!

#WHYNOT

Mr. Kate
      Keymaster

Thank you to all who have joined! You all inspire me so much with your creative weirdness!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.