Where to shop

Home Forums Ask Mr. Kate Where to shop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anja
    Participant

Hi Mr. Kate-Team and everybody else!

I am redoing my room and my questions are:

a) What are your favorite stores to go shop decorating things (like Side tables, mirrors, rugs, drawings, etc.)

b) Do you guys ship products from the Mr. Kate Shop also to europe, cause my BFF lives in Germay and I wanted to give her something from the Mr. Kate Shop for her birthday, would be great <3

Thanks in advance and lots of Love,

Anja

Ella Lawson
      Participant

About your room, I highly recommend shopping at Target and Home Goods. They have quality items at a very affordable price. I find that Target especially has a lot of new furniture pieces that are very stylish and modern. Ikea also has great rugs. Also, a lot of my room decor I found at a thrift store, like vases and trays.

Mr. Kate
        Keymaster

Hey Anja!!

Thanks for posting!! As far as stores to shop in, Etta is spot on that Target and Home Goods are great picks! Online I also like Wayfair, Overstock, and Joss and Main. If you’re looking to go to the actual store, West Elm and CB2 are great choices as well, and I’ve been having such good luck at Living Spaces lately! Ikea is always a solid bet, too! Great for that modern or Scandinavian aesthetic. For wall art, I would also recommend going to thrift stores or flea markets to see if you can find something vintage and unique!

And yes, we do ship to Germany!! That’s such a thoughtful gesture of you! What a good friend!

Hope this helped! Good luck shopping!

XOXO,

Mr. Kate & Team

Krista Finney
          Participant

I live in Oklahoma and my favorite places to shop home decor are as follows:

– At Home (used to be Garden Ridge)

– Target (this place has my soul with as much money as I’ve spent there)

– Hobby Lobby

– Home Goods

– Wayfair

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here or register a new account.