Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Home Forums Little Misters Hey Little Misters! Reply To: Hey Little Misters!

Sarah_Coria
Participant

Heyyyyy fellow little misters! πŸ€— I love reading about everyone! I haven’t traveled as much as y’all, but I plan to! So far my favorite places I’ve been to are Colorado and L.A. I am dying to go to New York, Europe, and DISNEY WORLD! I’ve had the dream to go to DW since I was a kid, but haven’t been able to make it there yet. One day I will though!
    Some stuff I LOVE- DIY’s and Mr Kate of course (!), coffee & hot tea, food especially chocolate and sandwiches, music, movies, estate sales, garage sales, going to open houses pretending we’re in the market to buy, laughing, and just having fun ALL the time! I’m married to the most amazing man in the world. I have 2 dogs who are my babies. Sheldon, a Maltese, is the boss of the house. And Jefferson, dachshund/boxer mix, is my profile picture. He’s my sweet weirdo. They both LOVE socks so my apt is covered in them. We are thinking about adding a kitty to the mix. Watching Winston and Roxanne on snapchat makes me want a fluffy kitty so bad! We’ll prob get one eventually. 🐱
    My husband and I love creating and DIYing together. We watch all of the Mr Kate videos together. πŸ’— Joey and Kate are our favorite celeb couple. They make us laugh so much! πŸ˜‚
    I graduated college with my Bachelors in music and associates in theology, but I’m not doing anything with either. Unless you count smule. ☺️ I’m the purchasing manager for an engineering company which I actually enjoy. My husband is in IT, but he’s not your normal computer geek. He’s also a musician and can play piano, drums, and guitar. We often talk about starting an 80’s rock inspired band one day. 🀘🏻🎀
    Ok I’ve gone on for far too long. You guys are all great! I’m excited to be a part of this community and get to know you all! Love to all! πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸΆπŸ¦πŸ©πŸ»πŸΎβ˜•οΈπŸͺπŸŒ―πŸ•πŸ³πŸ”πŸ§€πŸŽπŸ‘πŸπŸ‡